The process of assessing a service provider for compliance with a set of written quality standards for services that have been established by a recognized independent, non-profit organization whose goals are to enhance and ensure the quality of services in given service-delivery areas
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center