Aged and Disabled Federal Poverty Level program provides no SOC Medi-Cal for persons who are over 65 or disabled and whose monthly countable income before Medi-Cal deductions is roughly 250% of the federal poverty level
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center