Each newborn is examined and evaluated at 1 minute and 5 minutes after delivery. The system of evaluation, called the Apgar score, is a method of evaluating the overall well-being of the newborn infant
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center