“Appropriate Education,” as in “free, appropriate, public education,” is an educational program and/or related service(s) as determined on an individual basis which meets the unique needs of each individual with exceptional needs. Such an educational program and related service(s) shall be based on goals and objectives as specified in an IEP and be determined through the process of assessment and IEP planning in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations. Such an educational program shall provide the equal opportunity for each individual with a disability to achieve commensurate with the opportunity
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center