A time-limited day program that serves adults with a severe behavior disorder and or dual diagnosis (mental retardation and mental illness) who, because of their behavior problems are not eligible for, or acceptable in any other day program
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center