A diagnostic and evaluation instrument used by the regional centers All regional center consumers are evaluated with C.D.E.R, which has two parts – the raw score form, and the summary sheet. The raw score form also provides the “Franklin Factor,” which is a numerical indication of the intensity of a consumer’s behavioral difficulties. The higher the number, the more severe the behaviors
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center