A CAC is comprised of special education professionals (school administrators, teachers, staff members), staff from the SELPA, parents, and other people who are concerned about educating children with special needs. CACs typically meet monthly, at which time the participants review education policies and provide advise and voice their concerns to the SELPA regarding the needs of special education students within the SELPA area
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center