Programs which are located in the community rather than at a State Developmental Center (DC) and which provide services to regional center clients on an hourly or daily, but less than 24 hour basis. Community-based day programs include the following: Activity Center, Adult Development Centers, Behavior Management Programs, Independent living Programs, Infant Early Intervention Programs and Social Recreation Programs
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center