Facilities, typically comprised of six consumers, which provide residential services (room and board) along with varying degrees or levels of supervision. Level One provides the least amount of supervision, while Level Four provides the most supervision. Level Four is further categorized with a letter to indicate additional supervision, e.g., Level 4(i)
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center