A legal process by which an individual is appointed by the court to care for the personal welfare and/or financial welfare of an adult who is unable to adequately care for himself/herself or manage his/her behavior. A Limited Conservator is appointed for a person with developmental disabilities
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center