Oversees California’s educational system which includes special education, which provides educational services to students with disabilities who are eligible for school services until age 22. Education of children with disabilities between the ages of 0-3 is covered by Part C of the IDEA, for which DDS is the lead agency
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center