Instruction and services, described in the IEP, that are required for the child to benefit from his or her special education program. Under federal law the term is “related services.” The range of services that can be offered as a related service includes speech therapy, counseling
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center