Describes a condition where a child’s development progresses at a slower rate than his or her same-aged peers. Often, this term is used interchangeably with the term Developmental Disability. A developmental delay will impact one or more of the four developmental areas: cognitive, physical, psychosocial or self-help skills for which early start services may be provided
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center