A condition occurring in the brain which can cause a variety of nervous system episodes including “seizures.” Epilepsy, if acquired prior to age 18 is considered a developmental disability, and it is one of the qualifying categories for regional center eligibility
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center