The term “extended year,” or “ESY,” means the period of time between the close of one academic year and the beginning of the succeeding academic year. An educational agency must offer extended year services to children with disabilities when the IEP team finds that the academic progress made by the child during the regular school year would be lost during the intervening period without continued educational programming
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center