A procedure available to either the regional center or consumer to resolve a dispute concerning eligibility for services, amount of services, or other issues concerning regional center. The hearing is conducted by an ALJ from the Office of Administrative hearings (OAH)
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center