The standard SSI benefit amount for a given year, established by the Social Security Administration for each category of recipient. States, such as California, can augment the FBR with a state supplemental payment, increasing the amount of the monthly cash payment. In 2006, the FBR is $603 for an individual and $904 for a couple. The FBR does not have much application except in computing the benefit reduction when a recipient receive in-kind support, or in determining the amount to be deemed to a spouse or child
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center