A term used in the context of SSDI, referring to the sixty consecutive month period during which an individual works nine Trial Work Months. This sixty month period begins on the date of onset of disability and then rolls forward until an individual has worked nine Trial Work Months within the 60 consecutive month period
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center