Refers to a special education setting, where the student attends a regular education class and receives all or most of his or her related of DIS services in that setting. Ideally, the student would attend his or her neigborhood school. The term “mainstreaming” is often confused for full inclusion, however in mainstreaming, the student attends a segregated class located on a regular education classroom
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center