A section of the Department of Rehabilitation which provides funding and services to persons with developmental disabilities, in conjunction with the regional center. Job placements are available through sheltered employment, small groups called enclaves, individual placements, and supported-employment
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center