An individualized plan which establishes the specific special education objectives, criteria for evaluating progress, the setting in which the objectives will be implemented, the services that will be provided to assist the child in meeting his or her educational objectives. The program is developed by a group comprised of the student, parent, teacher, and other professionals, i.e., IEP team. Once developed, the plan is memorialized in a document also called the IEP
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center