A personal income limit established under 1619(b) of the Social Security Act that enables an individual, whose income exceeds the SSI eligibility limits, to retain categorically-linked Medi-Cal when his or her earnings exceed the state’s threshold amount under 1619(a)
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center