An educational plan that is developed in conjunction with the IEP, and is designed to facilitate a student’s move to post high school programming. The ITP must be developed for students beginning at age 16, and updated annually. It includes a statement of the student’s transition service needs and interagency responsibilities
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center