A term used in the SSI Ticket To Work program, meaning a formal agreement between a ticket holder and an Employment Network that describes how services will achieve an employment goal. The Plan includes specific steps and a time schedule that may span several years
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center