The IDEA is a federal law which mandates a “free and appropriate public education in the least restrictive environment” for children with disabilties. The central piece of this law is the Individualized Education Plan (I.E.P.). The IDEA was initially named the Education for All Handicapped Children Act of 1975.
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center