AB-3632 provides the mechanism for collaboration between various agencies to meet a child’s related services needs. The local educational agency remains responsible for provision of the service in the event that the agency defaults on its duty as described in the IEP
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center