A Medi-Cal funded facility providing habilitation and developmental services, supportive medical and personal care, and skilled nursing care to persons with developmental disabilities who do not require 24-hour per day skilled nursing care
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center