Optional waiver under the Medicaid Act where the state can waive parental income and resource limits for children who could qualify for Medi-Cal funded long-term care in a nursing facility, but instead remain in the family home. California has not added this waiver to its state plan
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center