California State law which declared basic rights for persons with developmental disabilities. The Lanterman Act established the regional center service delivery system, which is managed by the Department of Developmental Services, with regional centers providing direct contact with the community, and monitoring and oversight through the State Council on Developmental Disabilities and the Area Boards
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center