An educational setting that is more integrated than a special day class, but less than full inclusion. Usually, mainstreaming means a special day class on a regular education campus where the students have opportunities to interact with regular education students in both academic and non-academic activities
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center