The first step in the exercise of one’s IDEA due process rights. There are two separate mediation processes. First, is the informal mediation between the parents and school district personnel. If unsuccessful, the hearing office provides state-level mediators. Mediation is also part of the Lanterman Act fair hearing process
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center