A program that allows individuals with disabilities who earn wages to pay premiums, in order to retain Medi-Cal (Medicaid) coverage. California’s Medicaid buy-in, program is called the 250% California Working Disabled Program
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center