This California Children Services program is also known as the Medical Therapy Program (MTP). Through this program CCS provides assessment and remediation services to children with fine and gross motor problems, when those problems interfere with their educational program. The range of professionals in the MTU includes occupational therapists, physical therapists and adaptive physical education teachers
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center