Significantly sub-average general intellectual functioning. Typically, this means an I.Q. score that is at least 2 standard deviations below the mean, i.e., a score of 70. The definition has undergone changes with the focus moving more toward adaptive functioning rather than a numerical score
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center