In the context of special education, a related service provided by an occupational therapist, to assist a child with balance, hand-eye coordination problems, fine motor skills, perceptual motor deficits, and/or difficulty in the performance of daily living skills
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center