The Directors of the thirteen Area Boards make up the OAB. Area Boards, a creation of the Lanterman Act, monitor the regional centers. OAB’s activities include resolution of common problems, improvment of coordination between the area boards, exchange of information that is of interest to the directors, and the provision of advice and recommendations to state agencies, the legislature and the State Council on Developmental Disabilities
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center