The costs an individual pays prior to or along with a benefit program, or when the goods or services are not covered. Such payments include the co-payments for Medicare and private insurance, or the share-of-cost for Medi-Cal
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center