Every agency will advance the argument that there is some other resource, be it federal, state, local, or even private, that has the duty to provide the requested service before it’s duty to provide the services arises – the agency’s assertion, is that it is the payor of last resort
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center