Person-centered planning begins with the goals of the individual, where the function of the interdisciplinary team is to assist the individual in implementing a plan to accomplish the goals. The Lanterman Act’s IPP process is based upon the person-centered approach
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center