A program that allows individuals to shelter income and resources for the purpose of accomplishing a specific vocational goal such as education. The basis of this shelter is that furthering the recipient’s vocational goals will end, or reduce his or her need for public benefits
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center