The term “positive,” reflects California special education law which mandates interventions that increase desired behaviors, competing with undesired behaviors, as opposed to the outdated methodology in which interventions target negative behaviors for extinction. The behavioral plan is developed by the IEP team The first step in the development of an intervention is the functional assessment
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center