Similar to the one-third reduction rule, i.e., a recipient’s SSI monthly cash payment is reduced by one third of the federal benefit rate, but with significant differences. The PMV rule can be rebutted, by showing that the actual value is less than one-third of the FBR. The in-kind support can also be sheltered under a PASS
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center