The date an individual files an application for public benefits. Typically, this term is used in the context of an application for Social Security and Supplemental Security Income benefits. The protective filing date establishes the earliest possible date an individual can receive benefits through the SSA. In Medi-Cal, benefits may be available for any of the three consecutive months immediately prior to the application for Medi-Cal when the applicant met the eligibility criteria
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center