An agency, office or organization that is established by statute or regulation and meets most or all of its expenses with public funds such as a school district. Such an agency may be required to comply with the Public Records Act, and lawsuits against such an agency may be governed by the Government Tort Claims Act
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center