Comprehensive civil rights legislation that prohibits discrimination against persons with disabilities by entities receiving federal funds. This Federal legislation also established grant programs to provide vocational rehabilitation, supported employment, independent living and other client assistance. See also, Section 504
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center