An individual who receives social security or SSI benefits on behalf of a beneficiary or recipient, because that individual is unable to independently manage his or her finances. There is no restriction on the relationship of the representative payee to the individual; he or she can be a relative, friend, or other interested party
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center