A person or entity who provides residential care (room and board) along with varying degrees of supervision (depending upon the terms of the IPP) for persons with developmental disabilities in community living arrangements such as small family homes, group homes, board and care homes, etc.
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center