A service, available through regional centers that provides temporary care provider coverage to families who have children with developmental disabilities at home. Respite allows families members to take a short vacation, or rest from the daily duties of caring for their minor and adult children. The term Respite includes temporary out-of-home care in certain situations
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center