Although some school psychologists may actually be licensed psychologists, which is a protected professional title referring to a person with a doctoral degree and successful completion of supervision and passage of a comprehensive state licensing exam, the term refers to a credentialed school professional whose scope of practice is quite restricted compared to a licensed psychologist. Credentialed School psychologists assist in the identification of a student’s needs regarding behavioral, social, emotional, educational and vocational functioning
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center