This term, used in the context of special education, describes types of disabilities which typically require intensive instruction and training. Students with disabilities such as autism, blindness, deafness, severe orthopedic impairments, emotional disturbances, developmental disabilities, and children with multiple disabilities could be classified as severely handicapped
- “Making a Murderer” and Brendan Dassey’s Low IQ Defense.
- The Regional Center Individual Program Plan or, “IPP.”
- 1st-party Court-Established Special Needs Trust and the State’s Right to Reimbursement for Medical Assistance Paid on Behalf of the Beneficiary under a State Plan?
- The Regional Center System for Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
- Tragedy at Inland Regional Center